Risking their own lives, youths save one from electrocution

  • Energy Minister, MD and Collector praised their wisdom

Bhopal: Satyam, son of Ashok, a resident of Sonkatch, got a terrible electric shock due to the leakage current in the barbed fencing of the silk center in Sonkatch town under the West Zone Electricity Distribution Company and he got stuck. Meanwhile, the youth Farhan Pathan and. Ketan Rathore, who were passing by the spot, showed their wisdom and courage and while saving themselves from the current, in an isolated manner, removed Satyam from the current spread in the fencing within a few seconds. After this, they saved his life by giving first aid. In this way, the life of the third youth was saved due to the prompt efforts of two youths by taking risks. Energy Minister Pradyuman Singh Tomar, Managing Director (MD) of MP West Zone Electricity Distribution Company Amit Tomar, Collector of Dewas Rishav Gupta have praised the courageous youth Farhan and Ketan. During the meeting on Monday, Collector Gupta called both the brave youngsters Farhan Pathan and Ketan Rathore to the Collector’s office with respect and felicitated them.

Dewas Superintendent Engineer of Electricity Distribution Company Dr. DN Sharma said that if both the youngsters had not shown promptness and had not separated Satyam from the current within a few seconds, he could have lost his life. Dr. Sharma said that fifteen people had gathered at the spot, but only two youngsters reached the spot as angels and saved the victim’s life by separating him within five seconds.

Leave a Reply