Three Vande Bharat Metros will run from Bhopal

  • Railway schedule will be released on June 3, fare may increase by 15 percent
  • Sagar, Shajapur and Betul will get facilities
  • Passengers will also be able to buy tickets through UTS app

Chronicle Reporter, Bhopal
West Central Railway will run three Vande Bharat Metro trains from Bhopal in June for passengers going from Bhopal to Sagar, Shajapur and Betul.

Apart from up-downs, passengers traveling up to 200 km will get relief. Built on the lines of Vande Bharat train, the fare of this train is likely to be 15 percent more than the general fare. According to railway officials, three Vande Bharat Metro trains will run from Bhopal in the first phase. The direct objective of starting the metro is to reduce the load of passengers traveling up and down in long distance trains and to connect big cities with nearby cities. Railways will release the schedule by June 3. Vande Bharat Metro: In the first phase, Vande Bharat Metro trains will run from Bhopal to Betul, Sagar, Shajapur. Its speed will be 120 kilometers per hour. Talking about the fare, the fare is likely to be equal to or 15 percent more than the sleeper class of trains. Like the sitting class metro, in these coach trains, passengers will be able to reserve seats in 80 percent of the coaches. Passengers boarded the remaining 20 percent coach by purchasing tickets from the UTS app at the station or online mobile.

Leave a Reply