Fire breaks out in Milan Restaurant

Bhopal: A fire broke out late on Saturday night in the upper floor of Milan Restaurant located in MP Nagar of the capital Bhopal. The cause of the fire is being said to be a short circuit. The warehouse on the upper floor was closed at the time of the fire. The fire was controlled with the help of 10 fire engines.

The fire broke out on the upper floor of the restaurant at about 11 pm. The flames engulfed the entire building. After getting information about the fire, 10 vehicles were called from nearby fire stations to control the fire. Luckily the restaurant was closed at the time of the fire, otherwise a major accident could have occurred.

Leave a Reply