Girls bag top 3 places in MPPSC, Satna’s Priya tops

7 out of top 10 candidates are girls

Bhopal, The final results of MP State Public Service Commission (MPPSC) 2019 have been announced in Madhya Pradesh. Actually, these results have been released with a delay of three years. Girls have won in this and both the toppers are girls in the top 3 positions. In this, Satna’s promising daughter Priya topped and secured the number one position, while the second topper is Shivangi Baghel of Seoni. Topper Priya Baghel is a resident of Satna and her father is a primary school teacher.

Although Priya Pathak had passed the MPPSC exam, she became DSP. Priya actually comes from a middle class family. Her father Krishna Sharan Pathak is working as an assistant teacher in a government primary school. Priya has brought glory to Satna by topping the pending MPPSC exam results of 2019.

Not yet thought about future plan

Priya told that right now there is an atmosphere of happiness, she has not yet thought about what to do next. Whatever field of work I get, I will work with full dedication. I will try my best to fulfill every responsibility. Whatever post I get, I will definitely work in education and its field.

Priya had appeared in the MPPSC exam of the year 2020, when she was selected inas DSP. But Priya was waiting for the exam results of 2019 and when the result came, she was jubilant as she had topped this exam. When the results came, there was no limit to the joy. Priya has given the message that success can be achieved with hard work and dedication. Success can be kissed at their feet.

The selection list for 87 percent of the posts has been released, while appointments to the remaining 13 percent are on hold due to the pending OBC reservation case in court. Notably, seven out of the top ten candidates are girls.

The State Service Examination assessed 484 posts, with results released for 472 positions at present. Women secured 197 of these posts, accounting for 42 percent of the total recruitment. Among the successful candidates, 13 individuals have been appointed as Deputy Collectors, and 9 as Deputy Superintendents of Police (DSP).

Shivangi of Rewa and Pooja of Panna bag 2nd, 3rd places

In the Deputy Collector category, Priya Pathak of Satna claimed the top spot, followed by Shivangi Baghel of Rewa in second place and Pooja Soni of Panna in third place. Other notable names in the merit list include Rahul Kumar Patel, Nidhi Mishra, Harneet Kaur Kalsi, Saurabh Mishra, Saloni Agarwal, Ritika Patidar, and Ashutosh Mahadev Singh Thakur. The list of candidates selected for the DSP position features Ruchi Jain, Lalit Bairagi, and Harsh Rathore in the top three positions.

Pooja Soni, securing a high position, credited her success to the support of her parents and brother. Hailing from a middle-class family with a farmer father and a housewife mother, Pooja expressed the significance of focused study for success in competitive exams. Simmi Yadav, ranked 14th, also shared her success story, having prepared for MPPSC examinations after her marriage in 2016 and receiving support from her family. Simmi had previously been selected for the post of Deputy Collector in 2020.

Girls outshine

This time, girls have emerged victorious in the results released. Let us tell you that according to the released results, seven girls have won in the top-10. Apart from Satna’s Priya Pathak, the names are Shivangi Baghel, Pooja Soni, Rahul Kumar Patel, Nidhi Mishra, Harneet Kaur Kalsi, Saurabh Mishra, Saloni Agarwal, Ritika Patidar, Ashutosh Mahadev Singh Thakur.

Leave a Reply