Farmer electrocuted while watering field

Bhopal: A farmer who was watering his fields in Nazirabad police station area died due to electrocution. The incident came to light when the relatives reached the farm. ASI Beniprasad at Nazirabad police station said that 50-year-old Udham Singh Banjara, resident of village Barkhedi Khurd, used to do farming. On Tuesday morning he had come to irrigate his fields. When he did not reach home for lunch in the afternoon, his relatives reached the farm at around 3 pm. He saw Udham Singh lying unconscious. There was an electrical wire stuck to his leg. Somehow, the wire was removed from his leg and Udham Singh was brought to the government hospital in Berasia. After checking there the doctor declared him dead. During preliminary investigation, the police found out that Udham Singh was not wearing shoes and slippers. His foot had been placed on the electric wire at the place where there was a cut in the wire. Due to this, he died on the spot due to electric shock.


Youth consumes poison, dies

According to Shahjahanabad police station, 26-year-old Shubham, son of Krishnagopal Sharma, living near the Military Gate, used to drive a private vehicle. On Tuesday evening, Shubham had consumed some poisonous pills in his house. When his condition worsened, his relatives took him to Hamidia Hospital. Shubham died after treatment that lasted for some time. The reason for suicide is not yet clear as no suicide note has been found.


Salon operator hanged himself

According to Chhola Mandir police station, 50-year-old Sunil, son of Gangaram Sen, resident of Shankar Nagar Chhola, used to run a salon at Kaichi Chhola. He reached home under the influence of alcohol on Monday night. After that he went to his room in the tin shed. On Wednesday morning, relatives saw that Sunil had hanged himself. He had tied a crepe bandage to the pipe of the shed and hanged himself.

Leave a Reply